Not-for-profit organisation operating in the field of
Projects, training & mobilities
The aim of this project is to improve the skills for employment and career development of people living in rural areas through the creation of tourist itineraries.
The objectives of the partnership are:
• Exchange information about services and ideas on self-sustainable and healthy tourism for rural areas;
• Improve „the green skills“ of adult learners living in the countryside with the final aim of increasing their employability;
• Disseminate new tourist routes, which can contribute to the economic development of rural areas.
The approach to achieve the envisaged objectives:
• Partners will compare local experiences on sustainable tourist services.
• Adult learners will take part in practical workshops at each international meetings, using an active and participative methodology. They are expected to develop new skills for green jobs and create a local tourist itinerary around their areas with a common feature: sustainable and healthy tourism.
• Each partner will involve staff and adult learners in this project. The final brochure with local routes designed by students will be delivered to tourist offices to raise awareness on sustainable and healthy tourism.
1. „In Green Shape“ tourist brochure with 5 green itineraries.
2. Best practice handbook, containing green employment examples in rural areasWebsite